Our military personnel place themselves in harm’s way to defend our nation, our citizens and a free way of life. Many of these men and women served in war zones during numerous extended deployments. Others have given the ultimate sacrifice. Of those that return, many have serious physical injuries. Then, some return with the mental scars from the constant effects of battle stress.
Our nation generally does a poor job of providing for those veterans that stepped up to protect our nation. For their families, our national support and policies leave them struggling to pick up the pieces.
As these men and women attempt to cope, their families often live with the many uncertainties of trying to recover. Through hypnosis and a series of stress-relieving processes, Healing Hypnosis can help the military member and their family find that sense of peace they long for.
- During your military service did you experience challenging or upsetting events?
- Do you find yourself continuing to think about or relive those events?
- Do you have trouble sleeping?
- Do you feel “Stuck” in life?
- Do you have trouble maintaining healthy relationships?
- Do you have unhealthy habits like smoking, drinking, overeating or using drugs?
- Do you find that you are quick-tempered and get angry easily?
- Do you feel uncomfortable around crowds of people?
- Do you find yourself feeling guilty for having survived an event when others you know did not?
These are just a few of the many different areas in life that can hold you back, prevent you from enjoying healthy, satisfying relationships, or reach a level of success in your career…or a happy, content place in your life. You stepped up. You chose to serve our great nation. Be proud of your service but don’t let events hold you back. These are areas where I can help you.
It’s important to note that I am not a medical practitioner. I am a Certified and clinically-trained Hypnosis professional, Life Coach, Success Coach and Stress Coach. I have some clients who are currently under medical care; others are not. For those under medical care, my work should be seen as a complement to your ongoing care, not an alternative.