While the world around us seems to be at war, our law enforcement, fire fighters, emergency medical technicians and dispatchers face significant challenges every day. A nation stays strong when there’s order and yet, political factions choose to target these men and women that serve others.
The stresses that result from the uncertainties of the constantly changing environments, pull at our law enforcement and first responders each day. Just like the military, family members also find themselves living in a state of stress and worry. Through hypnosis and a series of stress-relieving processes, Healing Hypnosis can help those who serve to find a sense of internal peace and focus.
- Do you find yourself feeling less safe due to political issues or protests?
- Do you feel less protected than you did five years ago?
- Do you have trouble sleeping?
- Do you worry that someone will target you or your family?
- Do you have trouble maintaining healthy relationships?
- Do you have unhealthy habits like smoking, drinking, overeating or using drugs?
- Do you find that you are quick-tempered and get angry easily?
- Do you feel uncomfortable around crowds of people?
- Do you find yourself feeling guilty for having survived an event when others you know did not?
These are just a few of the many different areas in life that can hold you back, prevent you from enjoying healthy, satisfying relationships, or reach a level of success in your career…or a happy, content place in your life. You stepped up. You chose to serve our country and be there to support and defend our citizens. Be proud of your service but don’t let events hold you back. These are areas where I can help you.
It’s important to note that I am not a medical practitioner. I am a Certified and clinically-trained Hypnosis professional, Life Coach, Success Coach and Stress Coach. I have some clients who are currently under medical care; others are not. For those under medical care, my work should be seen as a complement to your ongoing care, not an alternative.