It’s Time. You know that it’s time to quit smoking. Maybe you’re tired of feeling tired. Perhaps the latest physical exam gave you a dose of reality. Maybe when trying to hug your children, grandchildren or someone you care about, they pushed back because of the odor from smoking. It doesn’t really matter the reason…you know it’s time. When you first began to smoke, it may have seemed “Cool”. Yet, time shows that “Cool” won’t keep you alive and restore your health.
The Safe Way to Quit: Hypnosis is a drug free method to change habits. As a Certified 5-PATH Practitioner, I know that hypnosis can help you enjoy life as a successful non-smoker. As a safe and effective way to quit smoking, hypnosis is often recommended by medical professionals as a fast and safe way to overcome addictive habits and bring positive change. Through hypnosis, you can take charge of your life and you won’t be controlled by a small poisonous cigarette. You can be proud of yourself and those around you will be proud of you. Restore your life and set a healthy example for those you care about today.
You’re here at this site because you know it’s time to be a successful non-smoker. If you still want to smoke then that’s your business. When you’re READY to quit and take control, that’s when I can help you.
So…How Do You Get Started?
Basically, you have two options:
If you’re unsure seeing a Hypnotist, then I recommend that you purchase the Smoking Cessation Audio. With that, you’ll have all you need to quit at a significant cost savings.
Click on the photo of the cigarette on the left to purchase the Smoking Cessation Audio.
In-Person Hypnosis Sessions
If you decide you’d prefer to see me personally, Great! I can help you. Whichever way you choose, you’ll be moving in the right direction to save you health and your life.
Start by taking a blank 8-1/2 x 11-inch piece of paper. Write all the benefits and good reasons why you should become a successful Non-Smoker. Be sure to include all the people that will benefit by Your choice to be in control. Save this paper because we will use these to change habits in your subconscious mind through hypnosis.
- DECIDE that you want to be a Successful Non-Smoker.
- BE SURE that you are ready to quit.
- CALL ME or email me through the Contact form and we’ll set an appointment.
- COMPLETE the online forms so that personalized sessions can be developed for you.
- EXPECT Positive Change.
Quit Smoking Safely and Easily – A Simple 2-Step Process
As a 5-PATH Practitioner, each step along the way is conducted with the purpose of helping you to reach your goal. In most cases your hypnosis experience for smoking will consist of 2 sessions. With that said, if there is an underlying emotional component that drives your smoking, then more sessions may be needed. In your first session, you are taken into a safe and relaxing state of hypnosis. The first session is a preparation phase so that your subconscious mind can receive the suggestions necessary to help you quit smoking. Many times people stop smoking after this first phase. Yet, direct suggestion by itself can fade over time.
This is why the second session is so important. It is during this phase that the significant work is done which can make the difference between a person who stops smoking for a period and a person who can quit for good.
2-Session minimum, paid in advance. Any additional sessions (if needed) are paid at the time of service.
Let’s Look at the Benefits of Becoming a Successful Non-Smoker:
- When you quit smoking, you’ll begin to see immediate health benefits for men and women of all ages.
- Ex-smokers live longer than people who keep smoking.
- Quitting smoking lowers the risk of cancer, heart attack and stroke
- Pregnant women who quit before or during the first 3 – 4 months reduce the risk of a low birth-weight baby.
- When you Stop Smoking – The “Healthy” Clock Starts:
- 20 minutes after quitting: Your heart rate and blood pressure drops.
- 12 hours after: The carbon monoxide level in your blood drops to normal.
- 2 weeks to 3 months after: Your circulation improves and your lung function increases.
- 1 to 9 months after: Coughing and shortness of breath decreases.
- Regain normal function in the lungs, increasing the ability to handle mucus, clean the lungs, & reduce the risk of infection.
- 1 year after: The excess risk of coronary heart disease is half that of a smoker’s.
- 5 years after: Your stroke risk is reduced to that of a non-smoker.
- 10 years after: The lung cancer death rate is about half that of a person who continues smoking.
- The risk of cancer of the mouth, throat, esophagus, bladder, cervix, and pancreas decreases too.
- 15 years after: The risk of coronary heart disease is the same as a non-smoker’s.
The Dangers of Other Alternatives:
Sure you could try Chantix, Welbutrin or Zyban. But do you know the health risks they present? According the Food and Drug Association (FDA), there is a risk of serious neuropsychiatric symptoms in patients using these products. For instance:
- Changes in behavior
- Depressed mood
- Suicidal thoughts and behavior, and attempted suicide
The Cost of Smoking:
We know smoking is bad for your health and yet, people continue to light up and burn their hard-earned income away. It would be healthier to roll up $50 bills and just burn them rather than allow the toxins from smoking to enter your system…or worse yet, the lungs of your children, grandchildren or others that you love and care for. Let’s take a look at the health impact of smoking
Here are just a few of the many costs:
- Lung Disease
- Heart Attack
- Blood Vessel Disease
- Special Risks to Women and Babies
- Shortened Life Span – HALF of all Smokers DIE of a Smoking Related Disease
Don’t Let this be a Picture of Your Life – Take Control Now. Contact Me Today and We’ll Make this Happen Together